We’ve named, branded and rebranded our fair share of companies, organizations and products in the last few decades.
And while a lot has changed in that time, what hasn’t is the fact that branding depends on consistency. Which requires strategy.
We start by asking questions. And listening. We find out how your key stakeholders and target prospects see you. How your company sees itself. What the market and competitive landscape look like. And where the opportunity lies. We then deliver those findings in a comprehensive report, including recommendations for:
- positioning and differentiation
- defining and prioritizing target personas
- top-line and support messaging
- personality and brand voice
- touchpoints and timing
- tracking, testing and measuring success